Details for Reliability Excellence
- Reliable Plant
- Equipment Stability
- Maximum Output
Rex Pro’s Physical Asset Management (PAM) Development Program complies with BS-ISO 55000x
& 14224, GFMAM Landscape 2nd Edition, and latest
Asset Management Best Practice. As well as will comply with the proposed CLIENT Scope of Work (SOW) requirements and needs to
meet business objectives and maximize the value from client Physical Assets through
the entire lifecycle.
asset management system (PAMS) development project execution Normally split on
three Phases :
1- Phase I: PAMS Gap Analysis
& Assessment, Review the current CLIENT physical asset management system implementation practices in guidance
of ISO 55000 requirements, 39 AM subjects of GFMAM landscape as well Industrial Reliability Excellence
(Rex) & asset Management Best practice, developing an Action plan in coordination with the CLIENT management team for opportunity value realization, & Building Organization Capabilities by providing the required training in the field of physical
asset management best practices.
Phase I: PAMS gap analysis & assessment is one of the crucial phases with outcomes recommendation actions that will identify the roadmap for developing the asset management business process.
2- Phase II: PAMS, Developing
Developing asset management strategy, and objectives for CLIENT organization,
update asset management policy and other documents as required
3- Phase III: PAMS, Developing
AMP for Pilot Plant Developing an asset management plan for one
of our client plant or system, as well as developing a change management program to
control asset management life cycle activities. in this phase, Rex Pro will
deploy asset management & reliability manager to support CLIENT in all PAMS
essential activities requirements.
Pro team will make all efforts to support CLIENT during all project phases to
ensure the development of their physical asset management program as per industrial best
Pro Management Consultant keen to support CLIENT in their reliability and asset
management goal, we are a delight to presenting our competitive and value-oriented proposal, upon your request
forward to continuing our excellent work relations.
continuing airworthiness management with a focus to support private aircraft
operators within any airworthiness concern.
In close cooperation with our clients, we ensure that their
problem is fully understood. The client’s problem becomes our challenge and
with many years of experience as aviation consultants, our support is based on
both data-driven analyses and expert advice. A practical and pragmatic solution
will be proposed that meets its objective in a safe, efficient, economically
viable, and environmentally friendly manner. We promote a high standard of
maintenance management reflected in the operator’s flight safety.
We Can Support You along with your journey
Aircraft Selection & Specification:
- Provide recommendations
for outlining the various aircraft specifications.
- Represent or assist
operator when negotiating specification details.
- Pre-purchase inspections
for pre-owned aircraft.
- Represent or assist
operator's interest during a pre-purchase inspection process.
- Provide assistance at
green aircraft delivery Review aircraft, documentation, and equipment for
compliance with the purchase agreement.
acceptance aircraft on behalf of owner/operator, Perform delivery checks
for aircraft and its all documents/certificates.
Aircraft Interior Completion:
- Continuous quality
- Review aircraft,
documentation and equipment for compliance with completion specification
and contract details.
- Represent owner /
operators interest when changes or alterations to the specification are
- Continuous completion
- Initiate corrective actions if the delay is foreseeable.
- Review and inventory aircraft documentation and loose equipment.
- Final completion acceptance inspection.
- Assist aircraft import and registration process.
- Spare Parts / Ground
Support equipment initial provisioning recommendation.
- Set-up aircraft &
maintenance documentation system.
- Set-up maintenance planning procedures.
- Initiate required support
contracts (Maintenance, Spare Parts etc.)
- Monitor and schedule all routine maintenance requirements.
- Prepare work packages for scheduled maintenance events.
- Negotiate proposals &
contracts with maintenance providers.
- Represent client on-site
during base maintenance (Work quality review)
- Review maintenance invoices.
- Administration of maintenance tracking software (CAMP)Warranty.
- Administration of Service
Bulletin and Airworthiness Directive (AD) tracking.
- Service Bulletin evaluation and compliance recommendations.
- Parts Program
- During Unscheduled
- Troubleshooting Assistance
Coordination of expedient discrepancy rectification.
- Monitor work progress.
- Represent operators
interests during the process.
- Vendor selection
- Proposal review and
- On-site work progress review
- Final refurbishment
- Invoice review.
- Pre-sales preparation
(aircraft & documentation).
- Represent operator’s
interest during buyer's pre-purchase inspection Brokerage services.
- The owner may be dealing
with a recent aircraft accident, so we can provide:
- Incident investigation.
operators to negotiate the provision and cost of repairs.
Quality system Established:
a record system for (aircraft documents, certifying staff, certificates…).
- Assist the client to
Complies with to regulation and standards.
- Establish a quality control system.
- Establish a quality insurance system.
- Safety assessments.
- Reporting and analysis of
- Monitoring and controlling the theoretical and practical training and OJT to certifying staff
and control the proper induction of theoretical session conducted by EASA
and control of practical training for A⁄C type ratings for certifying
staff successfully passing level III type training under EASA 147 in
compliance with EASA 66.
a training program.
- Monitoring and control of OJT training.
- Safety training and safety culture surveys.
- Assist companies in obtaining required FAA, EASA certifications helping them identify and secure necessary documentation for licensing.
Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO):
with an EASA Part M
for EASA or NON-EASA Aircraft.
- Development and control of a suitable Maintenance Programme (AMP).
- Development and control of a suitable Minimum Equipment List (MEL).
- Management and approval of modification and repairs.
- Ensuring that maintenance is carried out i.a.w. the approved maintenance program.
- AD/SB assessment.
- Aircraft defect /
deferred defect control.
- Record / technical log control and retention.
- Establishment of appropriate maintenance contracts.
- AOG service.
- Performance of airworthiness review (physical and records review).
- Registration changes.
- Technical on-site
representation during maintenance events.
We promote a quick
response with a high standard of maintenance management reflected in the
operator’s flight safety with economically wise.